What are cookies and what do they do?
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer or device when you access our Website. Cookies enable us to – among other things – measure, analyse and store information on the browsing habits of a user and their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, they may be used to recognise the user. Upon entering our Website or social networks where we are present, such as Facebook and Twitter, you consent to the installation of cookies on the device from which you are accessing the page and the handling of information about your browsing experience on our pages.
If you do not allow cookies to be installed, the total or partial use of the service we offer on shoppinginibiza.com may be impeded.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Our own cookies: These are sent to your computer or device from our Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to your computer or device from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another organisation that handles the data obtained via the cookies.
- Technical cookies: These enable the user to browse on a website, platform or application, and to use the different options or service that exist on these, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that comprise an order, completing the payment process for an order, completing a registration or participation request in an event, using security features during browsing, storing contents for the diffusion of videos or sound, and sharing contents on social networks.
- Persistent cookies: These enable the user to access the service with some general, predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies, whether handled by us or third parties, enable the quantification of the number of users and the measurement and statistical analysis of the user’s usage of our Website. As such, we analyse browsing on our Website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
Via Google Analytics, which is a website analytical service offered by Google, Inc., domiciled in the United States with its main headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, we obtain the necessary information, using cookies that gather information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transferred, handled and stored by Google in the terms set on the website www.google.com. It may also cede said information to third parties due to legal requirements or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can enable, disable or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
- For more information on Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For more information on Chrome, click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For more information on Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ph/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information on Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_US
- For more information on Opera, click here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html