We want to respect your privacy. As such, the gathering, handling, use and protection of your personal data is a highly important matter for us. We promise to treat your personal data in a completely confidential manner and to only use said data for the purposes indicated in this policy.
In order to ensure you feel secure when visiting our website, we would like to inform you that we strictly comply with legislation on data protection. We have adopted the legally required security measures for our facilities, systems and files, as regulated in the Regulatory Decree of the Law on Data Protection, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December. Additionally, we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data.
Each Client who is correctly registered is provided with a protected access channel with a password (user account). In this area you will be able to see the details of orders that have already been processed, pending orders, and recently sent orders, as well as change your personal data. With a user account, you are obliged to treat personal access information confidentially and to prevent unauthorised third parties from accessing this information. We are not liable for the misuse of passwords, which is why we recommend you do not share them with anyone and that you keep them strictly secret.
We hereby inform you that the completion of all the data required by the Website is obligatory in order to be able to offer the appropriate service. If you do no not enter the personal data that appears as obligatory on the registration form, consequently we may not be able to attend to your request.
We ask that you immediately inform us, via your client file, of any modification to your personal data so the information contained in our files is always up-to-date and free of errors. Only with your collaboration can we ensure the personal information and data gathered is exact and true. Remember that you, as the owner of the data provided to us, are liable in any case for the veracity, exactitude, validity, authenticity and pertinence of said personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data and what are the contact details?
Identity: ShoppingInIbiza, S.L. CIF: B-57867798
Address: Calle Vidrier, local 48. Polígono Ind. Ca Na Palava. 07819 Santa Eulalia del Río (Islas Baleares)
Phone: 971 32 78 53 / 902 40 40 85
In compliance with article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the personal data you provide us by completing the electronic registration form that appears on this website will be gathered in a file owned by Shopping in Ibiza S.L., which will be used confidentially in order to maintain the commercial relationships derived from the provision of ecommerce services inherent to our Website, as well as to communicate advertising of other products and services, notices and offers, and, in general, information of a commercial nature that may be of interest to you or adapted to your profile and related to the activities the business groups Art and la Sirena undertake.
You should know that you have 30 days to declare your opposition to the handling of personal data, as long as it is not required by law, and that in the event you do not declare your opposition in this regard, it will be understood that you consent to the handling of your personal data. By virtue of the provisions of article 15 and Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and in the terms indicated by its Regulatory Decree, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, you will be able to exercise your rights at any time by writing to Shopping in Ibiza S.L., C/ Del Vidrier local 48, Pol. Ind. Ca Na Palava, 07819 Jesús (Sta. Eulalia des Riu) or by emailing email@example.com, stating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject of the email.
Rights of the interested parties:
As an interested party you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
• pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data that concerns you and that we process;
• pursuant to art. 16 RGPD, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or to complete the personal data that concerns you;
• pursuant to art. 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you, as long as the treatment is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
• pursuant to art. 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment of your data when
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the data,
- the treatment is illegal and you object to the deletion of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
- you have opposed the treatment under article 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to art. 20 RGPD, the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, or to request that they be transmitted to another person in charge;
• pursuant to art. 77 RGPD, the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or work or the headquarters of our company.
Agendia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD)
Calle Jorge Juan, nº6 28001-Madrid
Telephone 901 100 099
As a Client, you expressly accept that Shopping in Ibiza S.L. may handle your personal data for advertising or promotional purposes. Additionally, you grant your express consent, unless it is revoked in the future by you, to the ceding of your personal data to the organisations that pertain to the Art and Sirena groups, of which Shopping in Ibiza S.L. forms a part, or with companies with which Shopping in Ibiza S.L. has, or may have in the future, commercial agreements for the aforementioned purposes.
For your information, you may request, by writing to the postal address or email address of the company as described above, the details of the relationships between the companies that form the Art and la Sirena groups in addition to specific sectors of activity regarding the receiving of information or advertising from these companies and those with which Shopping in Ibiza S.L. has commercial agreements or with which it collaborates via this Website.
Additionally, we hereby inform you that our server will send “cookie” files to your computer, which will provide us with information on the language chosen and other browsing options of the pages you visit through our website, www.shoppinginibiza.com. In any case, you can configure your computer such that the installation of these “cookies” is disabled.
We hereby inform you that, in accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the company that owns the website located at the internet address www.shoppinginibiza.com pertains to:
SHOPPING IN IBIZA, S.L.
C/ del Vidrier, local 48. 07819, Jesús (Santa Eulalia). Spain.
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Ibiza: Volume 280, Book 279, Folio 149, Sheet IB-12.230, 1st entry, with CIF B-57.867.798.